This verse is such an inspiration to me. I have been putting all the weekly verses on a sticky note right by on my computer at work. I reminds me and gives me inspirations every time is sit down at my desk. I think this week I will put it in my car, at work, and any where else I possibly can! I enjoyed this post, I felt like I was reading a story from my own life. However, I have only one child. Though he test my patience everyday! My, now 4 year old, is teaching me to be patient and slow down. Everyday on the 35 minute car ride to work and school/daycare he will usually talk my ear off. Keep in mind I am NOT a morning person. So every five seconds when he says "hey mom, I got to tell you something..." I want to just SCREAM!!! Though, I don't! I just smile and say "yes dear, what?" He is defiantly teaching me patience!
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
This verse is such an inspiration to me. I have been putting all the weekly verses on a sticky note right by on my computer at work. I reminds me and gives me inspirations every time is sit down at my desk. I think this week I will put it in my car, at work, and any where else I possibly can! I enjoyed this post, I felt like I was reading a story from my own life. However, I have only one child. Though he test my patience everyday! My, now 4 year old, is teaching me to be patient and slow down. Everyday on the 35 minute car ride to work and school/daycare he will usually talk my ear off. Keep in mind I am NOT a morning person. So every five seconds when he says "hey mom, I got to tell you something..." I want to just SCREAM!!! Though, I don't! I just smile and say "yes dear, what?" He is defiantly teaching me patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment