Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Moore's; Yes, being a mom to one is tough!

P31 OBS Blog Hop
God has blessed me several times over! Hi all and GOOD MORNING! My name is Bryna (Bri-na). I have been married to my husband, Jeff, for 8 years. I have one kiddo. His name is Jaxon, and he will be 4 early in August! Jaxon came into this work 14 weeks early... yes you read that right! He was 14 weeks premature... he was born at 25weeks 6 days! He had a rough start to life being on a ventilator for about a month and then oxygen for another month and a half. He also struggled with learning to take a bottle. However, after 100 days in the Neonatal ICU he finally got to come home! We struggled to even get pregnant with our little guy.

You see when I was 12 I was diagnosed with cancer and the only known cure was to have a Bone Marrow Transplant. I found a donor and was able to have the transplant, but this would come with different side effect and other adult obstacles. One of the obstacles would be infertility. Though I have an amazing husband and found amazing doctors to help with this. However, due to the infertility I was told unless I found an egg donor my chances of conceiving were ZERO! We found a donor and after a couple failed attempts we finally got pregnant with our miracle boy Jaxon! We are so blessed!

GOD MUST REALLY LOVE ME!


P.S. Pictures to come :) 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bryna! I found your blog on the P31 linkup. I love that you seem to have kept a positive attitude and continued to praise God through your hardships. Your little boy is lucky to have you! I pray that you are blessed through this bible study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryna, what a joyful gift your Jaxson is! God certainly DOES love you TONS and your sweet family, too. I'm so glad you shared your story and how God brought this blessing into your life 14 weeks early!


    Missy (Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us! Jaxson is such a miracle and he is blessed with having you as his mama.
    Jennifer (Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a powerful testimony! Thank you for sharing. I can feel the love radiating from your post! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete